Can you name five days of the week without saying: Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday? The day before yesterday,yesterday,today, tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow.
Can you name five days of the week without saying: M
- 1A mouse has a large pocket． What is it?
- 2What kind of clothes lasts the longest？
- 3what letter is a vegetable?
- 4What starts with a T, ends with a T, and is full of
- 5what do every couple have in common?
- 6What can't be used until it's broken?
- 7What is that you ought to keep after you give it to
- 8What has a soft bed but never sleeps, a big mouth but never
- 5-28Why is twice ten like two times eleven？
- 5-20What question can you never answer ＂Yes＂ to?
- 5-22what will you break once you say it?
- 5-22What goes up every time the rain comes down?
- 5-22What kind of clothes lasts the longest？
- 5-22What is dark but made by light?
- 5-22What has a soft bed but never sleeps, a big mouth but never
- 5-22what letter is a vegetable?