Can you name five days of the week without saying: Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday? The day before yesterday,yesterday,today, tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow.
Can you name five days of the week without saying: M
- 1A mouse has a large pocket． What is it?
- 2what man cannot live in a house?
- 3What is dark but made by light?
- 4What goes up every time the rain comes down?
- 5What kind of clothes lasts the longest？
- 6what letter is a vegetable?
- 7What question can you never answer ＂Yes＂ to?
- 8When do you go as fast as a racing car?
- 5-20what do every couple have in common?
- 5-28Which candle burns longer:a black one or a white one
- 5-28What lives in winter,Dies in summer,And grows with i
- 5-22what will you break once you say it?
- 5-22What kind of clothes lasts the longest？
- 5-28What has Six legs, two heads,But walks On four feet?
- 5-28Why does a cook wear a high,white hat?
- 5-22A mouse has a large pocket． What is it?